Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Practice makes perfect!


                                                        picture courtesy from google

Hello all, i'm sure you have heard that "Practice make perfect!" word right?. As i can remember that word always been said many times. Does it means anything to you?. Back then i honestly think that the word are just saying by the teachers just to make sure that i'm doing my work. I means lots of works......(insert cry here.....) to make sure i'll get a good results in my exam and to burden me at the same time.....(hmmm....) 

A decades has passed, now i am a teacher, being a teacher make me realize the power of the word of "Practice makes perfect!" because its really work. When you do an exercises, it open up you to many types of questions and thinking skills. It can strengthen you skills of memorizing the formula and find out keys of the problems by doing it many times.  

As for that....here is the quick test in chemistry to strengthen your skills too. Stop complaining and remember "Practice makes perfect!". Happy Practicing! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

My students

These are my students from three classes that i taught  this semester. They are S1T7, F1T7 and B1T3.. I hope that they will succee...