Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

ENTRY

Assalamualaikum
 

Hi everyone!, Welcome to my blog. My name is Nor Adilah binti Mohd Hasnan
.
 I am a Chemistry Lecturer at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah since 2003. I was born in Alor Setar, Kedah. My early education is at Sek. Ren. Kebangsaan Sultanah Asma. My secondary school is at Sek. Men. Syed Muhammad Al-Bukhary until form 3 before continue to Sek. Men. Teknik Jalan Stadium until form 5. 

 I’ve owned a Bachelor of Science and Computer with Education (Chemistry) from UTM. Now continuing my study in Master of Education (Chemistry) at UPSI and hopefully will be graduate soon in 2016.

 Being a wife, a mother with 2 kids, a teacher and a student, my life is quite challenging. Despite of all these chaos, it’s actually a learning process for me to gain an experience in live to become a better person. I hope and pray for a smooth journey towards the end. 

Three words that describe me is optimist, hardworking and less words. 
Hope you enjoy my blog and Happy reading!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My students

These are my students from three classes that i taught  this semester. They are S1T7, F1T7 and B1T3.. I hope that they will succee...